The S5's memory chips are located within the various modules instead of centrally in a CPU. This ensures that each component functions as designed, in real-time. In addition, each module is completely replaceable and interchangeable.
- Speed adjustments are performed via an Incremental Encoder, a maintenance-free technology that increases longevity and reliability
- Clearly structured, intuitive and descriptive menu system eliminates guesswork, and one-touch accessibility improves user convenience
- Miniaturized sensor modules utilize 100% SMD technology
- Operated by PC-independent software using state-of-the-art microcontrollers in conjunction with a high-integrity serial CAN bus
- No boot time required after power-up—the system is ready for operation within 3 seconds