VNS Therapy™ in the News
Life-changing seizure control makes a great headline. Hear the experiences of doctors and people living with VNS Therapy™ as shared with the media.
Orange County senior overcoming medical challenges
Excelling on the gridiron and in the classroom keeps this young woman busy. Meet Bella, a VNS Therapy™ Ambassador who isn’t afraid to go above and beyond on – or off – the field.
Read more about the big year ahead for Bella – and how VNS Therapy™ stimulates the vagus nerve to help control her seizures.
Common side effects of VNS Therapy™ include hoarseness, shortness of breath, sore throat and cough. See important safety information here: https://www.vnstherapy.com/safetyRead More
Baylor student female owned business
After years of stressful emergency room trips, VNS Therapy™ patient launched a business idea to help others face long hospital stays.Read More
San Antonio Veteran finds seizure relief with help of medical device
Tim isn’t just a VNS Therapy™ patient, he’s a U.S. Airforce Veteran and avid biking enthusiast.
Read Tim’s story from @foxsanantonio on how VNS Therapy has helped him have more seizure-free moments and enjoy riding his bike.
Common side effects of VNS Therapy include hoarseness, shortness of breath, sore throat and cough. See safety information at VNSTherapy.com/safety.Read More
- WPLG | New device helps control seizures of South Florida boy with epilepsy
- WTVA | New treatment helps Ole Miss student with seizures live normal life
- ABC News | 6-year-old with epilepsy gets a surprise visit from NBA all-star
- Health Professional Radio | VNS Therapy for drug-resistant epilepsy
- Castle Rock News-Press | Teacher hopes to start on journey of foster care
- Health Professional Radio | How to control drug-resistant epilepsy
- Highlands Ranch Herald | Athlete shines in state Special Olympics
- Denver7 ABC | John Olson scales mountains to raise awareness about epilepsy
- WBOY | WVU Medicine offering new treatment for epilepsy patients
- People | Golden retriever service dog snuggles seizures away
The views expressed in the stories linked above are the views of media, patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers, not LivaNova. These accounts represent the experiences of people who have tried VNS Therapy. Individual results may vary.